Meeting of the Board of Trustees
Date: August 4, 2021
Meeting held by Telephone:
To view the Board of Trustee's Meeting please click the following link. This link will not allow for participation.
To call in via telephone please dial (415) 655-0002 US Toll and use access code: 120 392 0244
A recording of the meeting will be posted on the Board website boardoftrustees.uconn.edu within seven days of the meeting.
Board of Trustees Schedule
|8:30 a.m.||Board of Trustees Meeting|
Board Meeting Agenda
Call to order at 8:30 a.m.
1. Public Participation*
* If members of the public wish to address the Board of Trustees during the Public Participation portion of the meeting, you must submit a request in writing 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting (by 8:00 a.m.) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your name, telephone number, and topic to be discussed. Per the University By-Laws, the Board may limit public comment to a maximum of 30 minutes. As an alternative, you may also submit your comments via email which will be shared with the Board.
2. Minutes of the Meeting of June 30, 2021
3. Renaming The Thomas J. Dodd Center for Research Building to The Dodd Center for Human Rights (Attachment 1)
4. Information Item: Centers and Institutes (Attachment 2)
5. Executive Session anticipated
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an individual with a disability and require accommodations, please call or e-mail the Board of Trustees Office at (860) 486-2333 or email@example.com prior to the meeting.